Custom Printing on t-shirts and other apparel is what we do. Plus, we carry the brands you know and trust.
Specialty screen printing, such as water-based, discharge, and plastisol are available upon request.
Screen printing is the art of creating a stencil from a mesh screen and transferring ink through it onto an object. It’s the most common, efficient, and stable way to decorate a T-shirt. We can print a lot more than T-shirts though. We can do hoodies, tank tops, tote bags, lanyards, concert posters... What do you need? We like a challenge!
- Plastisol is an oil-based ink and tends to leave a "feel" on the shirt.
- Holds details and fine lines.
- Will last the life of a shirt.
- Works well for four-color process or simulation process designs.
- Soft hand plastisol printing technique is available for orders that need a vintage-look or feel.
- The softest print possible with vibrant colors on light garments.
- Water based ink prints into the fibers of a shirt.
- Can hold textures just as well as plastisol.
- Discharge ink has no feel when printed onto a 100% cotton t-shirt.
- Discharge ink is printed into the t-shirt fibers and is essentially "bleaching" the shirt the color of the chosen ink.
- Great for a "vintage" look.
- Discharge works best on 100% cotton tees. Results will vary on 50/50 blends and tri-blend styles.
For art files under 10MB attach to the form on this page. For art files over 10MB upload the files to Google Drive or Dropbox and include the link on the form. All files must be 300 dpi or more. Preferred file types are .PSD, .EPS, .PDF & .AI. If your submitting Adobe Illustrator files, please make sure all text is converted to outlines on a solid or negative background.
Turn Around Time
Our average turn around time is 7-10 business days (Mon – Fri) plus shipping time. This is not guaranteed. If you pay for an order after 5:00pm your order will not be processed until the following business day. Adding additional finishing to your order may extend your turn around time.
Minimum Order Quantities
- 1 Color / 1 Location Print : 24 MOQ
- 2 - 4 Color Prints : 48 MOQ
- 5 - 6 Color Prints : 144 MOQ
- 7 Color Prints : 250 MOQ
Standard Print Size
Standard Print Size: Up to 12.5″ W x 15″ H
*Print Size max will depend on your smallest garment size.
NOTE: Artwork size stays the same throughout your entire order. Screen sizes do not increase for each garment size.
Please note that not all shirts will be sewn exactly the same; these dimensions are to be used for reference as a “safe” zone to avoid printing on any seams or edges.
Unisex : XS - 5XL : 12.5” W x 15” H
Ladies : XS - 2XL : 11” W x 15” H
Youth : 9” W x 9” H
NOTE: Any print that goes over a seam can result in imperfections in the print.